Airwrap is a safe, coordinating bumper alternative for your child’s nursery. It’s unique & improved design means that the Airwrap now fits more cot/cribs than ever before! Unlike traditional cot bumpers and many other alternatives, Airwrap has been engineered with vented corners and superior fit to ensure maximum airflow into the cot in addition to using breathable materials.
Airwrap forms a padded, protective layer inside the cot to keep arms, legs, pacifiers and favourite toys safely inside and protects baby against bumps and knocks for improved comfort, peace of mind and a better night’s sleep for parents and babies.
Each panel is made from a bouncy mesh core encased in 100% cotton muslin, so it’s completely breathable with a natural feel and finish. Along with breathability, the mesh core material has been specially selected for its squishy qualities. If stood on, it
will squash down and spring back into shape afterwards, so it can’t be used by infants to climb out of their cot.
Airwrap designers measured hundreds of baby beds during development to ensure maximum adjustability and compatibility with most cots and cot beds on the market, plus secure Velcro fastenings ensure no loose, sagging fabric or dangling bumper
ties! Available as 2 sided (for cots and cotbeds with solid ends) or 4 sided (for cots and cotbeds with slats on all sides).
Features & Benefits
• Vented corners for maximum airflow
• Adjustable design to fit almost 100% of cots and cotbeds
• Free from bumper ties
• Keeps arms, legs, toys and pacifiers inside the cot
• Protects against bumps and knocks
• Provides a visual shield for baby against distractions
• Firm yet padded, slim-line and non-pillowy
• Provides less leverage for climbing when fitted properly
• Natural cotton muslin outer layer and trim with polyester mesh inner.
• Machine washable
• Tested for breathability, quality and hazardous elements in accordance
with global standards
• Patented multi-layer technology
• Proudly created by one of Australia’s longest standing and leading nursery design houses The Little Linen Company (established in 1971)