Easy on the eye, safe on the road, kind on the pocket!
Suitable from approx. 9m to 12yr (9 to 36kg), the Stirling is a forward-facing Universal ISOFIX car seat that grows with your child and can be used as a high-backed booster for older children.
Connecting directly to a car’s ISOFIX anchorage points for simple and safe installation, it features a top tether strap which attaches to the fixing points on a car’s parcel shelf, boot floor or seat back for stability and maximum vehicle compatibility.
The Stirling’s no-re-thread harness and headrest system that can be operated with one hand, ensuring the harness is correctly fitted to the size of your child on every trip.
There are plenty of features to ensure comfort and safety for your child including deep side-impact protection, 10 headrest positions, a multi-position recline and removable seat insert plus a cup holder for refreshments during your journey.
All seat covers, insert cushion and harness pads are easily removable and machine washable.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable from approx. 9m to 12yr (9 to 36kg)
- Universal ISOFIX installation with top tether
- No-rethread harness and headrest system
- 10 position headrest height
- Multi-position recline
- Installation indicators
- Deep side-impact protection
- 5-point harness with shoulder and buckle pads
- Converts to a high back booster for older children
- Removable cup-holder
- Removable insert cushion included
- Machine washable covers and insert cushion
||45 x 45 x 62 cm